Small class size is our big thing – we’re switched on to the benefits of that. Taking that line of thinking to its logical conclusion, we’ve decided to offer one to one coaching for the ultimate in personal attention.
Feedback from other course delegates who have opted for coaching
Individuals who have opted for this alternative have provided great feedback about their experiences:
- Senior financial analyst’s feedback from the financial modelling course
- ‘Big 4’ accountant’s feedback from one-to one merger modelling
- Financial analyst’s feedback from one-to one financial modelling course
- Strategic planning manager’s feedback from one-to one private equity training
- Fund management accountant’s feedback from one-to one valuation modelling
- Private equity executive’s feedback from one-to one LBO modelling.
Pricing for one-to-one coaching
VAT refunds if you are attending a course from overseas
One-to-one coaching: the catch
This is the catch. We use one to one training to fill up vacant slots in our trainers’ diaries, so it’s not always available. To find out whether it’s possible, the best thing to do is make an enquiry.
This is the good news: one to one training can sometimes be booked at very short notice.
So if you think you might be in a bit of a rush, there’s no harm in making an enquiry to see whether it might be available.
Enquire about one-to-one training
Please use our contact details (at the right of the top main navigation) to request further information about one-to-one financial modelling course training.